20 April 2011

Day 6 - Lost Snail

On an outing to the city one day, I got lost in the crowd at Flinders Street station and I didn't know enough words to ask for help to find my mother.

My mother searched for me and she asked the ticket collector if he had seen a little girl with green eyes and brown hair in plaits, but he couldn't help.

Well, there are lots of little girls with green eyes and brown hair in plaits, so it was no wonder he couldn't help her. I told my mother she should have asked him if he had seen a little girl with two spots on her nose that looked like retracted little snail tentacles.

But she said that the two little freckles on my nose were not really my most distinguishing feature. I didn't believe her.

Luckily she found me anyway.

2 comments:

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Just lovely! I could see those little freckles.

Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro!

Ulrike said...

Thank you Pink Fibro. I really enjoy your blog.

Hope you stop by here every now and again :-)