03 April 2010

If things don't change...

I like this list of thoughts I read a while ago. They will you get through almost any crisis. And if they don't, I think you will still feel better for having read them.

1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
3. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
4. Never wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig likes it.
5. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
6. If things don't change, they will stay as they are.

(Thank you to the unknown originator of this list. The pig is for you, but you will have to share it with Tolli.)

2 comments:

fifi said...

Ha ha, I am therfore very flexible as I never know what the heck I should do!


Happy Easter Ulrike. May your days be filled with the rainbow shades of Derwent pencils.

(Or even Faber Castell, though they do lack that special resonance of the Derwent, try as they might..)

Ulrike said...

Happy Easter to you too, fifi x

I will be happily busy with my Derwent pencils today. Perfect way to spend the day.