01 May 2011

Day 15 - Sad moon

One night I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

There was bright light streaming through the frosted glass of the bathroom window and it didn't seem to be from a street light. I wondered what it was, so I climbed onto the toilet seat and stood on my tippy toes to open the old window to investigate.

I pushed the window open and saw a beautiful big full moon. But the moon looked sad and I thought maybe the moon had a sad face because he knew I should be asleep in bed.

"Please don't be sad, moon. I'll go straight back to bed, I promise." And I did.

But the full moon still always looks sad.

3 comments:

yvonne said...

Utterly delightful reading and viewing, thank you Ulrike for sharing.

Ulrike said...

Thanks for visiting Yvonne, and thank you for your comment :-)

silvia said...

I love the fact, that you can remember all this very special moments in your live, and a very nice and sad moon.